Last Updated: 21 January 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
When you use the Services and/or contact us, we collect different types of Information from or about you. We obtain this Information when you use our Services to inquire about employee training or any other services we may offer.
The table below lists the different types of Information that we (or our service providers) may obtain. The table also indicates for what purposes we use such Information.
Types of Information
- Contact information, including your:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- company name
- company size
- desired services
How We use That Information
- To communicate with you about the Services and respond to your questions or requests
- To send you promotional or marketing materials and other communications
- To contact you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, and other offers or promotions
- To generate and analyze statistics about your use of the Services, improve the Services and customize content and your experience with the Services
- To provide you with the Services and support our business operations
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED ABOUT YOUR VISIT
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information listed above with business partners, as needed or appropriate.
We may share your Information:
- with service providers who work on our behalf, such as cloud storage providers, and other third-party partners that provide features or functionalities which we integrate into our Services
- as necessary or appropriate, with our attorneys, accountants, auditors or other advisors
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary (a) to protect our rights, the integrity of the Services, or your safety or the safety of others, or (b) to detect, prevent, or respond to theft or fraud, violations of law or our policies, or other misuse of the Services, and
- to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
- In addition, we may share aggregated, de-identified data with third parties for any purposes.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
The Site includes social media functions, such as the Facebook Login or Sign In features, or Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube widgets. These functions and widgets may collect information about which pages users visit on the Site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. The widgets may also set a cookie to ensure the features are functioning properly. Your interactions with the social media functions and widgets located on the website or provided in connection with the Services are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide these functions and widgets. If you use any of the social media functions or widgets on this Site, we strongly suggest that you review the privacy policies of the companies that provide those functions and widgets.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, APPS OR SERVICES
Our Services may contain links to other websites, apps or other online services for your convenience or information. These websites, apps and services are operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites, apps or services may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly encourage you to review. We are not responsible for the content and data handling practices of any third-party websites, apps or services.
Our Services are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 and we do not target our website to children under the age of 18.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to safeguard the personal information collected in connection with the Services. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the website over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
INTERNATIONAL USERS AND VISITORS